[jhb_airlines] Re: Pleased with this one..

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:34:05 +0000

Ah next time you are in the area perhaps we should meet up, I live t'other side of Brighton and have done most my flying from Shoreham.

I'm sure I can hold on to the lenses till new year!

Alex

Mike Brook wrote:
'Twas 2005.  SWMBO's home town is Shoreham and we get down there once or twice a year, I try to engineer the Autumn trip to coincide with the Show.  We usually stay at the 'Sussex Pad' which is a few hundred metres from the threshold of Rwy20 at EGKA.  It is usually a great show.  If you are selling Nikon lenses suitable for the D70 in the future I may well be interested but make it well after Xmas please!  Contact me off-list so that we don't bore the others with off-topic chat <G>

Cheers
MikeB