[jhb_airlines] Re: Pleased with this one..

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:26:31 -0000

'Twas 2005.  SWMBO's home town is Shoreham and we get down there once or
twice a year, I try to engineer the Autumn trip to coincide with the Show.
We usually stay at the 'Sussex Pad' which is a few hundred metres from the
threshold of Rwy20 at EGKA.  It is usually a great show.  If you are selling
Nikon lenses suitable for the D70 in the future I may well be interested but
make it well after Xmas please!  Contact me off-list so that we don't bore
the others with off-topic chat <G>

Cheers
MikeB