[jhb_airlines] Re: Pleased with this one..

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:27:21 +0000

Very impressive shots you two.
My camera takes at least 5 seconds to start up, but then it is one of the very early 5 megapixel compacts.
Guess what I will be buying next year
Frank

Mike Brook wrote:
Nice one, Bones!  I've a Nikon D70 which I've use for the last couple of
years and with which I have been well pleased. Here's one of my
favourite shots of recent times...
http://mikeandclaire.co.uk/UKScenery/Shoreham/Images/DSC_1116.jpg
Welcome to the Nikon Club <g>
MikeB