[jhb_airlines] Re: Pleased with this one..

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:52:45 -0000

Welcome?  I've been an FM2N user for many years. <g>  The Hasselblad was OK
for air to ground shots but if I needed a bit more range the FM2 with the
100-300 zoom was the better option. Nice lens that.

At the moment I've only got the 80-400 for the D80 but will be looking for
something shorter to supplement it. I'd like the AF-S28-70 if it wasn't so
expensive. <g>