[jhb_airlines] Re: Plane Spotting

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 07:37:45 +0100

They've been through Photoshop Elements but they have been as seen at my end too.

I'll try putting up one straight from the SD card.

It's not just noise - those images are seriously degraded.

At first I thought you may have JPG compression set too high as the images
are only around 2mb but there's more to it than that. I agree that the noise
is bad but a close look at the aircraft shows that some sort of image
manipulation is affecting them. It's something I've seen before but I can't
quite place where..

Did you run the pictures through an editor before uploading? Something like
IrfanView?

http://woodair.net