[jhb_airlines] Re: Plane Spotting

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 00:22:41 +0100

It's not just noise - those images are seriously degraded.

At first I thought you may have JPG compression set too high as the images
are only around 2mb but there's more to it than that. I agree that the noise
is bad but a close look at the aircraft shows that some sort of image
manipulation is affecting them. It's something I've seen before but I can't
quite place where..

Did you run the pictures through an editor before uploading? Something like
IrfanView?

http://woodair.net