[jhb_airlines] Re: Plane Spotting

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 18:43:21 +0100

Sorry Gerry  - I'm busy with some complex beta testing and forgot about the
F.zip.

Having just grabbed it I confirm the file I am looking at is identical to
the one viewed on the website. It's full of noise and is oversharpened.

I've not heard of MiFiles. Is it just an FTP transfer program?

http://woodair.net