[jhb_airlines] Re: Plane Spotting

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 14:20:48 +0100

Hi Fred,

It galvanised me into having a camera laden morning down there. Mind, I was outside the fence, at the Manx Flyers side, whereas I'd guess the chap who runs the site must be an apron worker.

Gerry Winskill

Fred Stopforth wrote:
Wow that's an interesting page of aircraft pics and also for zooming into to look at scenery and buildings to compare with the addons.That's an evenings entertainment there for me. Thanks. Fred