[jhb_airlines] Re: Plane Spotting

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:30:25 +0100

There should be no degradation in the MCB. When you upload any file the
system doesn't know its content, it's a blind copy to the MCB server. I've
uploaded hundreds of pictures without problem and all the screenshots and
pictures you've uploaded in the past have been fine too.

The problem is most likely at your PC so my next question is... Once you
have created and saved the photo in Photoshop what is the next process for
uploading it? Do you use an FTP program or something different?

http://woodair.net