[jhb_airlines] Re: Plane Spotting

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 21:38:07 +0100

A quick check shows that the copy of F sitting on the Homepages site is 4.664Mb.

The copy sitting on my Desktop is     4.664Mb

The size is the same but the appearance totally different.

I'll email F to you, offline, to see if that differs.

If you are sure the post PhotoShop images are good then I can't understand
what is happening. Once the image has been saved there should be no other
intervening process in getting that image online - it should be a simple
file transfer from your PC to the website. If the timestamp or file size are
different between your PC and the website then I would agree that something
is affecting your image - but I am puzzled what may be doing this.
If this is indeed the case then you've lost control of the image process at
some stage.. :(

http://woodair.net