[jhb_airlines] Re: Plane Spotting

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:01:59 +0100

If you are sure the post PhotoShop images are good then I can't understand
what is happening. Once the image has been saved there should be no other
intervening process in getting that image online - it should be a simple
file transfer from your PC to the website. If the timestamp or file size are
different between your PC and the website then I would agree that something
is affecting your image - but I am puzzled what may be doing this.

If this is indeed the case then you've lost control of the image process at
some stage.. :(

http://woodair.net