[jhb_airlines] Re: Pix

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 23:07:19 +0100

Go on, tell me. How did you manage to be at both places. Worse; how did you get
airside at Ronaldsway? Was that after the event, or before you left for Jurby?
 From the shots of the Bubblies, we must have been nearly next to each other,
as I
walked back, to collect the Bonnie, from the Tower.
I spent part of the time avoiding an old acquaintance. Don't want a flight in
his Jabiru.
First time I've seen one close up. The idea of getting 4 in something as minute
as the
400, beggars belief. These GA magazines must borrow lenses from estate agents!

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx