[jhb_airlines] Re: Pirep 20-

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 02:11 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

I seem to have become a regular contributor to Computer Pilot -
with articles in October's and November's issues.  My latest
"assignment" is to write 2 articles "Round the World by 172"
(working title).  First one is due out in January's issue.  I too
am stuck - in the Phillipines, so I'd better get down to
Australia PDQ to finish the first article!

Mind you, having jsut done a computer rebuild due to shortage of
memory, disk space and a deepseated networking problem, I don't
even have flight sim re-installed yet!