[jhb_airlines] Re: PilotClub

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:53 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

> *From:* "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> *To:* <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> *Date:* Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:47:11 -0000
>
> Gerry
>
> I have got FS9 totally maxed out (FR dropped to high 20's), no sign
> of PC anywhere.

I didn't say he had PC Anywhere installed! <g>

> Also, playing in the registery is not a mystery, or a dark art.
It's just like the file system in that you open hings, change them,
delete them, move them. However, it can be dangerous chnaging things with
obscure names.  You normally have no idea from the filename why they are
there or what they do.  So you do need to be careful. I am very much a
novice in the art of registry editing and only manually tinker when I'm
rock sure I know what I'm tinkering with.