[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Report JHB193

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 04:17:10 +0100

Mrs Bones had been on a jolly this evening organised by the IoM Tourist
Board. I dropped her off in Douglas around 1800 and they then rode back
south to Port Erin on the steam railway, followed by a nosh up at the
Falcon's Nest.

I think she enjoyed the evening - it is a rare thing to get her anywhere
near a microphone. <g>