[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Report JHB193

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:32:17 +0100

Some of us had been there twice in one day.
That's because I'd forgotten I was leaving from St Athan, not from Duxford. I
blame the
EGDX code for St Athan!
Anyway, I enjoyed both trips. Handy that evening VFR is possible, even in FPI,
by
cheating on the set time of day.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx