[jhb_airlines] Pilot Report JHB193

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Airlines" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:14:28 +0100

Bones -

Another excellent session!  Brian was most helpful in providing a
one-to-one ATC service guiding me all the way from Stand 27 at EGCC
to the GA Apron at EGBB.  With his help I sorted out several problems
along the way considerably easing my climb up the learning curve.
Please pass my thanks on to him.

Route/Reg       From    To      ATD Z   ATA Z   Flt Time        Comments
G-CART  EGTC    EGCC    1908    2034    01:26           PA-28 Warrior III
G-CART  EGCC    EGBB    2140    2233    00:53           PA-28 Warrior III

Cheers
MikeB
JHB193