[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Report JHB193

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 05:08:02 +0100

I saw the AusSim Warrior reviewed at either AVSIM or Flightsim this week
and I had a quick look at their web pages.

My first thought was that it is a pity that they elected to make this
aircraft when the high quality Carenado and Dreamfleet aircraft are
already out. OK - these are the Archer but the Warrior is virtually an
identical airframe with a 150HP engine in it. As I already have the
Dreamfleet aircraft - and have converted the FS Cherokee from an AI
aircraft into a flyable models for the Cherokee 140 and Cherokee 180
(again both had virtually identical airframes) - I decided to pass on
the AusSim version.

The CAA must have very high regard for you. There are only two instances
in the past of registrations being re-allocated to a second aircraft!