[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Report Diamond 188

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:37:27 +0100

All I did was enquire as to when you expected to resume operations, I
appreciate that you are
not 100% and need time to recuperate, like everyone else I wish you well
(soon). I too am
starting to feel my 62 years, tho by the sound of it, I am just a youngster
here.

Re your Emails Bones, they are still erratic, so I guess that something is
screwing them up.

Re FPI, I am getting the hang of using it and enjoying it, A pity that the UK
division is nearly
flat on its back, altho a new man is on the block and he hopes to liven it up
again. My problem
is that I would like to go into the controller side of things, but it is not
easy to pair up
with an available controller to learn the ropes.

Re Vatsim, I have just downloaded all the software and printed all the manuals,
had a stab at
installing it into FS9 following all the instructions and tried running it, to
cut a long story
short ended up doing a restore to before the installation. I will have another
go installing
into FS8 to keep the two sims and servers separate, by all accounts Vatsim is
not very friendly
as regards installation and logging in, just thought I would try and compare
them.

Meanwhile I will keep on those JHB self assignments  and routes that take my
fancy to build up
my hours. I am assuming that they are being logged by you for when you are
ready Bones for
action.

Get Well keep safe

Frank