[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Report Diamond 188

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:20:21 +0100

Are you sitting on the fence? Let us know when you've decided; senillity or
madness.
You can't have both; there wouldn't be enough left to cover the rest of us.
 Had the flue jab. The process differentiates, nicely, between the ageing and
the
refuseniks. Whilst some are deciding which sleeve to roll up, how to do it,
whether the
wife will permit this, unaided, etc, the more delinquent amongst us nip to the
head of the
queue. I was out before the vital decisions had been made.
 As usual, SWMBO deferred her appt, suspicious that a runny nose might be
imminent.
 Pity that one as ageless as I should be enduring creaking bones. Still, can't
have
everything and most were too deaf to hear them creaking.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx