[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Report Diamond 188

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:57:17 +0100

John,
I'm just carrying on logging self set assignments. Using FSMeteo, recent
weather has
just about eliminated VFR flying.
Anyway, when I eventually send it in, the list might be a bit daunting. Total
hours for the
period might be a wise single extraction, from the unweildly list!! I'll
calculate and put at
the end, in case you want to take this easy option.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx