[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Hours Diamond 188

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:52:51 +0100

Hi John,
Sorry to hear you have to go in but, if you're like me, it does give you more
hope it will
be correctly diagnosed and treated. Our best wishes to you both, we'll be
thinking of
you.
 If there is anything we can do to help, you have our 'phone number; almost
forgot
Email, too.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx