[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Hours

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:21:16 -0000

Whilst looking on AVSIM for Victoria Falls I also stumbles across SRTM =
mesh
for Namibia (5 files, 120Mb), South Africa (8 files, 134Mb) as well as
others. If those are too big then there was a separate Cape Town only =
mesh -
picture at
http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=3DAVSIM&Proto=3Dfile&Image=
ID=3D5712