[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Hours

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:23:30 -0000

Any mesh add on changes the looks of FS substantially and they get =
better as
time goes on. The early freeware meshes looked superb to me and then =
came
the SRTM based sets (Genesis, Mauri, Denney etc). I still use a lot of =
these
outside the UK but for England and Wales I doubt anything will beat VFR
Terrain as it is based on high res radar mapping.

Do FS Terrain say what their data source is?

I used to have a huge amount of SA scenery in FS98 because JHB was
originally the Jo'burg hub of Noble Air. I got to know an awful lot =
about SA
airfields!