[jhb_airlines] Pilot Hours

  • From: "frank fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:04:11 -0000

Thanks John, 41 hours and now Senior Flight Captain.

NB I have just installed FS Terrain, a commercial mesh for Europe and UK,
brilliant!! the difference at Innsbruck is amazing. The latest on release is
FS Global, the same as, but for the world, maybe 90% anyway (not polar
regions for obvious reasons)
As I tend to stick with Europe, Global will not be necessary, as BG has got
U.S of A fairly well covered anyway, Though I wonder if my favorite area
Cape Town has a reconizable Table Mountain now. All my SA sceneries are for
FS2002.