[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club signatures again

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:38:17 +0000

Title: Message
Bones,

Don't worry I had a good rant at him ;) probably as they made the announcement about 3 hours after I'd just spent an afternoon designing a set of forum signatures! <G>
Apparently they are in the process of creating a "pool" for people to upload directly to. I tried getting "Timo" to upload them for me but he is only doing avatars and they are waiting for this "pool"

Until then I have just created one in plain text with the image tags around it, keep it in a notepad file on my desktop and copy and paste it to the end of each post - that'll teach the bastards to try and rid me of my sig's! <VBG>

Example:

Alex Barrett
[url="" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.jaguarvirtual.com">http://www.jaguarvirtual.com]Jaguar Virtual Airlines[/url]
[img]http://www.jaguarvirtual.com/Common/Banners/Jbanner1.jpg[/img]

Works just fine and you can't tell the difference ;)

Alex

Bones wrote:
Alex,

Has Stefan responded to you about this?  I've had no reply from him so far.