[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club signatures again

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:17:20 +0000

Hi guys,

Just had a word with Grant about this, apparently if the desired signature images and avatars are sent to Stefan then they can be uploaded for use :)

All the best,

Alex

Bones wrote:
Bad news is that PC have again enforced a ban on all external images and so
our signatures are again invalid but so are any avatar images.

For the latter there is a JHB image in their default library. I'm hoping
that I can upload all our Diamond forum signature files to Martin to put on
their server so that they will again become available.

http://fsaviation.net