[jhb_airlines] Pilot Club server

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:53:12 +0100

Grant has allowed me to copy his brief email to you all. It reads:

"I just wanted to let you know that we haven?t forgotten you. We are running
a little late with the software ? but on the other side we have now built
real weather + real winds aloft into the software. I am not sure if they
will be available in beta version 1 ? but they will definitely be included.
Anyway, we hope to have the first beta version out later this week ? at the
very latest this weekend.

We have given the beta testing exclusive to the JHB pilots!"

Good news indeed.

http://fsaviation.net