[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club & LANs

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:17:00 +0100

Does that imply we're not allowed to play with it after lunch?
Surely that's discrimination against shift workers?

Gerry Winskill

Peter Dodds wrote:

Yes I remember doing that!
However, that was ATOC 1.7 and I think 1.8 worked, but when they brought out 1.9f and Express, it seemed to stop working across the LAN. I was by then getting heavily involved wuth the Cix VFR Club, and so let FPI slide away out of my life.

However, I do miss the JHB sessions, and I hope I'll be able to join in again.

Bones - is my name on the list of privileged pilots being allowed to play with
this software before launch?