[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club & LANs

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:55:24 +0100

Mike,
Many thanks for the lead. Now printed and off to a darkened room, to read and digest.
I may be gone for some time.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

Hello Gerry -

The page is actually still up on Bones' JHB pages (bless his cotton
socks, what would we all do without him <g>).  See
http://homepages.mcb.net/bones/jhb/OnLine/FPI/FPI_ATOC_Setup.htm

Problem is, of course, most of the info is now obsolete with the sad
demise of FPI (it was all very much ATOC-specific) but you may get
something from it...  Be VERY careful, networking can be a total
minefield <G>.  Maybe Peter or Paul (if they could carefully climb down
from the wall first - sorry, showing my age again) could offer a more
up-to-date tutorial on home networking?  I am a mere novice...

MikeB