[jhb_airlines] Pilot Club & LANs

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:11:49 +0100

Bones -

I've dropped a line to Grant as you suggested (and copied it you
off-list).  I took the liberty of quoting Paul (hope he doesn't mind!)
as his use of his home LAN set-up is very similar to mine.  I didn't
copy the post to the List simply because I really only repeated the
points that Paul and I had already made.

Looking back into my email archives (yes, I really have kept every post
to the List since the year dot - sad really...) I found that I started
to use FS/FPI across a LAN only after reading an article about
'how-to-do-it' on your JHB pages.  An article that was attributed to
Peter Dodds!

I'll keep you in touch with anything that I get back from Grant.

MikeB