[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club Connect

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:30:44 +0100

Peter

The voice client is installed automatically as part of the general setup. You should have a Pilot Club menu entry in Start >> Programs and the voice client is in there. And, if you use Windows Explorer (or whatever file mangler you use) you should find the voice client executable in the Pilot Club folder. When you run the voice client, don't expect to see a dialog box on screen - it is minimised to the system tray.

Mike L

Peter Dodds wrote:
OK, so the voice client is a separate application, which is actually great news. Click on it and it works you say. However, I don't seem to have it. It isn't in the download list on the forum that I can see, and it isn't in the Pilot Client zip file that I downloaded. Where do I get it from?

Secondly, I have now installed the JHB aircraft, so do they appear in the Flight Plan as a list of optional aircraft? I found last night I only had one aircraft - the pcf C172.