[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club Connect

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:19 +0100 (BST)

OK, so the voice client is a separate application, which is actually great
news.  Click on it and it works you say.
However, I don't seem to have it. It isn't in the download list on the forum
that I can see, and it isn't in the Pilot
Client zip file that I downloaded.  Where do I get it from?

Secondly, I have now installed the JHB aircraft, so do they appear in the
Flight Plan as a list of optional aircraft?  I
found last night I only had one aircraft - the pcf C172.