[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club Connect

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:43 +0100 (BST)

It's there now after a second install. Shows in all views too.
Right - I got a connection, which showed up in Servinfo.
Changed frequency using my Goflight units - change reflected in pcf window.
SFSG.

But how do I do anything with it? Having forgotten everything I ever knew about
ATOC I can't see how to transmit on
voice or set up your mike, PTT button etc. (There is still a box to tick called
"Use ATOC voce, I notice).
Also - the old ATOC bugbear remains of being unable to file a flight plan
because I can't enter an aircraft type - the
box is greyed out.  Do I need to load this Rar file?
Then I couldn't get rid of the FP window - there's no exit key. There is also
no minimise icon on the connect window -
once connected it could be relegated to the task bar surely?

No, I'm not there yet, it seems. :-(