[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:46:20 +0100

This too is my big concern.  With the old Express, I had to keep switching
out of FS to change frequencies.  I hated it.  If the new Pilot Club
software is this repackaged then functionality has been lost for me.
Without network capability I could not get on with it.  The previous
solution was to run in windowed mode.  Is this really practical?