[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:17:48 -0000

You must be doing something right because I saw you on Monday night getting
airborne from either Luton or Stansted as JHB116. I think you dropped off my
screen after you had gone about 15/20nm.

I also do not get a "clean" start in PCF as my URL box also emptied after
pressing the "get up to date server". Typing it in manually seemed to do
nothing either but a good few seconds later it kicked in and I got the green
bar across the top of the screen.