[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 19:09:16 +0100

Exactly my own thoughts, Mike ...

Mike L

Mike Brook wrote:
Bones -

I wouldn't dream of abandoning JHB!  Any flying hours that I undertake
under the Pilot Club system will be exclusively as a JHB pilot. I can
live without 'club miles'. I won't be making ANY flights as a PUB pilot
(the only PUB I'm interested in the one at the top of my road, although
once they stop serving 'Oakham Ales JHB' beer I may well reconsider...).

Diamonds are forever!

MikeB