[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 17:06:31 +0100

Bones -

I wouldn't dream of abandoning JHB!  Any flying hours that I undertake
under the Pilot Club system will be exclusively as a JHB pilot. I can
live without 'club miles'. I won't be making ANY flights as a PUB pilot
(the only PUB I'm interested in the one at the top of my road, although
once they stop serving 'Oakham Ales JHB' beer I may well reconsider...).

Diamonds are forever!

MikeB