[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:28:43 +0100

Peter -

Don't worry!  The admin guys at P-Club have deliberately turned off the
sig facility during the testing phase to preserve the integrity of the
secure server that they are presently using.  The facility will be back
once the Club is up & running for real.  There's a post somewhere on the
forum from either Grant or Stefan explaining this.

Cheers

MikeB