[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:34:36 +0100

Thanks Paul. That got me in.

Gerry Winskill

Paul wrote:

s(numeral 1)mul@t(numeral 0)r

-----Original Message-----
From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 15 September 2006 17:14
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

You obviously have h igher IQ than me!

I still can't get in. I'm assuming I don't use the old ID and Password
but enter pilotclub as Username and simulator as the password? If so
I've tried most variations but am still not accepted. I'm assuming the
first  I  is replaced by numeral 1. That the L is just lower case L.
That lower case a becomes  @.  That the penultimate O is upper case O?
If so I'm knackered!

When you come to play with the system and order membership don't select
the credit card option for now as it doesn't work. I chose the postal
order bit and that was OK.

Once you get in you will receive an ID and membership number (mine is
1000112) and you will have access to the forums. Stephan is already
posting messages here about testing so I think it is best to leave all
future discussion on Pilot Club on their forum and not this list (which
is not secure).

I now have the new system operating in ServInfo and EDDF_CTR is online.

http://fsaviation.net