[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:14:26 +0100

You obviously have h igher IQ than me!

I still can't get in. I'm assuming I don't use the old ID and Password but enter pilotclub as Username and simulator as the password? If so I've tried most variations but am still not accepted. I'm assuming the first I is replaced by numeral 1. That the L is just lower case L. That lower case a becomes @. That the penultimate O is upper case O? If so I'm knackered!

When you come to play with the system and order membership don't select the
credit card option for now as it doesn't work. I chose the postal order bit
and that was OK.

Once you get in you will receive an ID and membership number (mine is
1000112) and you will have access to the forums. Stephan is already posting
messages here about testing so I think it is best to leave all future
discussion on Pilot Club on their forum and not this list (which is not
secure).

I now have the new system operating in ServInfo and EDDF_CTR is online.

http://fsaviation.net