[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:05:57 -0500

Successfully registered myself, but beaten to the draw by Bones judging by membership no. I didn't see Postal Order payment option - went for credit card, which didn't work, so backed out one page and took the option for telephone order which seemed to work OK. Off to try their forum now. All this effort pre-supposes that the new software will play ball with my PC - triumph of hope over experience ...

Mike L

Bones wrote:
When you come to play with the system and order membership don't select the
credit card option for now as it doesn't work. I chose the postal order bit
and that was OK.

Once you get in you will receive an ID and membership number (mine is
1000112) and you will have access to the forums. Stephan is already posting
messages here about testing so I think it is best to leave all future
discussion on Pilot Club on their forum and not this list (which is not
secure).

I now have the new system operating in ServInfo and EDDF_CTR is online.

http://fsaviation.net