[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:55:28 +0100

Mike,

I've never used a LAN so although I grasp what you are saying I don't think
I am the one to try and discuss this directly with Grant. It might be better
if you explained the situation directly (if you are willing) so increasing
the level of understanding. Grant's email address is grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx