[jhb_airlines] Re: Pilot Club

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:11:52 +0100

I'll have to have a think about that.
I've got FS9 and most of the scenery on one drive and the VFR AIO on a SATA, thinking the idea was to allow fastest access to the VFR stuff.

Gerry Winskill

Tom Smith wrote:

Gerry
much like you I have on pc1 an apg card which is the main fs screen. a pci card on which is fs nav.pc 2 is on a lan and on it I run or did atoc, metro ,fs wide and the like taking some of load off the main pc all fs scenery is now on its own 10000rpm hd
Tom
Tom