[jhb_airlines] Re: Performance Query

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:41:08 +0100

Mike,
Thanks for the lead. I'll bet you used to pull the wings off insects, when you were a lad.
Tried the various dodges but have now given up, with a headache.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

Gerry -

My knowledge of RPN goes back to the dim and distant days of early HP
scientific calculators (late 1960's) so is VERY hazy <g>.  Maybe the
following site would help you in getting the logic sorted out:
http://www.calculator.org/rpn.html

MikeB