[jhb_airlines] Performance Query

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:52:40 +0100

I've spent the day, well most of it, modifying Rob Barendregt's Vspeed gauge, to suit my normal CA aircraft. Once his instructions are decyphered it's not too difficult.
The sticking point at the moment is that next in the queue is the Q400 and I haven't any real life data for it.
What I'm looking for is the Vnumber data for lowest and highest take off weights, at the normal flap settings used. The Bombardier website doesn't have it. Anyone able to suggest a site where I might find it?

The gauge is useful in that it also provides the speed calls, filling the empty second seat gap.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx