[jhb_airlines] Re: Perception of Server Lag

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 20:09:24 +0100

Only within 30 degrees either side of dead ahead though. Having said that I
know if you zoom out the angle of view increases - but I'm not sure how much
by. Maybe its an idea to create a compass turning circle in some scenery and
measure angles.

I must admit that it is tempting to try the TrackIR for formation work.