[jhb_airlines] Re: Perception of Server Lag

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 00:44 +0100 (BST)

> Now which idiot made ten variations of a Tiger Moth? <vbg>
I only ever fly one variant, so I made a copy of the aircraft folder and
deleted all the ones I didn't want.  This was
just for quickness in using the aircraft "Variation" dropdown list.  However,
since all I ever fly are the Tiger, my own
variant of the Realair C172, Barry Blaisdells Twin Otter and Kevin Bryans
autogyro, I think I'll put all the rest on a
DVD and put it in my cupboard, together with all the world scenery except
western Europe!  That might speed things up.
<g>