[jhb_airlines] Re: Pauses

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:46:14 +0100

I'm sure one set will be ignored but there's only one way to find out!

Logically it isn't a good idea to have identical CAB's in the main Gauges
folder and in an aircraft's panel folder. It's easier for designers to put
the gauges in the Panel folder (it's a less messy install) but I tend to
look for these and move them to the Gauges folder.

If you intend modifying the CAB in an aircraft's Panel folder then it is
better to rename it too. There is no ambiguity then about which CAB file FS
is trying to load.