[jhb_airlines] Re: Pauses

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:46:14 +0100

Thanks for the pointers Alex - I'll chase those up.

My gut feeling is that it may be the mobo. I've had problems with a couple
in the past and it's tending to nudge me in that direction.

I recall that one of the early boards that failed was replaced (free of
charge) by an identical model and I duly set it up with the identical values
to the first. It performed miserably in comparison and it took many days of
testing to discover the cache wasn't working. Had I not had the first board
to show the capabilities of the thing I'd never have been any the wiser.